Disney Heroines Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I grow up(Has a story behind it)

4 posters

Go down

When I grow up(Has a story behind it) Empty When I grow up(Has a story behind it)

Post  JulesDilinger Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWXswkTvxnk

I was thinking that instead of having just random heroines throughout the whole song, every participant chooses a "Child/Kid/Teen" and an adult (The child grows up) and do their part about that.. Um its hard to explain but like in the song it says "When I grow up" or "When I was younger I would say" so it would show the kid wanting to be famous and then the older version of the child does become famous... Probably not the best idea but I thought I would suggest it When I grow up(Has a story behind it) Icon_razz

JulesDilinger

Back to top Go down

When I grow up(Has a story behind it) Empty Re: When I grow up(Has a story behind it)

Post  Admin Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Wow I think its amazing idea !!! I min Very Happy bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Back to top Go down

When I grow up(Has a story behind it) Empty Re: When I grow up(Has a story behind it)

Post  ShootingStar0801 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Sounds cool! Very Happy
ShootingStar0801
ShootingStar0801

Back to top Go down

Post  JulesDilinger Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 am

Well if we aren't going to use this idea, is it okay if I do it on my own? Or if the people who want to do it, um maybe we could do a collab or something. I have never done a collab Razz

JulesDilinger

Back to top Go down

Post  xAmuAnimex Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 pm

I like the idear! Very Happy I'm in!
xAmuAnimex
xAmuAnimex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down