Disney Heroines Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduce yourself

+14
Lookatheview90
Allyssyah
XworldApocalypseX
Amymusicals
destinydeceived
scallywagstarz
babybling1993
IinesKisuh
xPassionBlossomx
xKlomyselfx
xxMitikaSanaxx
MimiMuffinz
crisnuncajamas
Admin
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

introduce yourself Empty introduce yourself

Post  Admin Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Here you can introduce yourself Very Happy

Hello everyone!!!!
My name is Karina, I m from Russia and I m 16 years old !!!! I know english(not very well but I m working on it Very Happy),french,armenian and russian of cause Very Happy I love editing and random talking so please don t be shy!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty Re: introduce yourself

Post  crisnuncajamas Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 pm

HI everybody, my name is Cristina and I'm from Spain:)
if you do not understand something of what I write, sorry, blame it on the google translator hahaha XD (I use it all the time because I was not very good at the English:)

I love meeting new people and since I did my youtube account I'm
meeting people from around the world ^ ^

my passion is animals, and the videos disney:) I have 19 years and do not know when I will leave this hobby
I am currently studying early childhood education career

and if you want to know me better and we talk more often here I leave my msn:)
cris6_coco@hotmail.com

Last edited by crisnuncajamas on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
crisnuncajamas
crisnuncajamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Hiii!

I'm Jessica. I'm pretty boring... I'm usually one of the oldest in these groups (I'm 22). I'm from a small town in Indiana, USA.

I love youtube & I have two channels Jekkize & JekkizeProductions.
One for singing - and one for video editing.
I split into two channels not that long ago, and made JekkizeProductions when I started getting copyright strikes against my main account for some of the video clips I was using. So I decided to keep my singing channel separate, out of harm's way.. lol
I am a member of several mep groups, and an online choir called Elysium.

In real life I work as a waitress (not the most fulfilling job) to help support my little family. I have a husband and 3 year old daughter. And so... youtube is the outlet for my creativity. ^_^

Always feel free to ask me anything about myself, or video editing... or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  MimiMuffinz Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:10 am

Hi guys! I'm Jess from the USA (just like JekkizeProductions, I guess! That's pretty funny), but I live in New York. I think I'm actually the youngest in the group...I'm 14 at the moment, but in 2 months Ill be 15. (I feel so little! Haha.) I speak a VERY little bit of Italian...I've been learning for about 2 or 3 years, so I can hold a sentence, but not much more than that, haha.

Im sort of new at editing, but I really love it, and I'm trying really hard to be as good as everyone else =D Although I dont have a lot of time to work on stuff (Highshool. Ugh.), I spend a lot of my free time on Sony Vegas. It's just so fun! Outside of editing, I like computers (yeah, I'm a total computer geek), singing, reading, and being in the tech crew for my school's drama club.

Its great to meet all of you! You guys all seem so sweet. Dont be afraid to talk to me, either :3
MimiMuffinz
MimiMuffinz

https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz

Back to top Go down

Post  xxMitikaSanaxx Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 am

Hello guys! i'm Rox and I'm 22 years old.. I come from Italy =D
so..i'm sooo sorry if my english isn't perfect ihih
What else? i love making video and i'm a big Disney fan since i was a child..i love writing, readind and expecially..i love dreaming =D lol
In real life i'm a university student of law.
It's a great pleasure for me meet all of you! you're so lovely people =3
xxMitikaSanaxx
xxMitikaSanaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 am

Hello everyone!
I'm an American, but I've lived overseas my whole life. Currently, I live in Paris. It's a lovely city, and it's my muse xD
I'm 17, turning 18 in a month, and I'm graduating from high school as well very, very soon. Scary as hell :X
I am the most passionate about musical theatre. However, I enjoy playing the flute, writing, and video editing as well.
I hope to get to know you all very well!

Back to top Go down

Post  xKlomyselfx Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi to everyone ,D
I'm Claudia i'm 17, i'm italian,i love to meet/know new frieinds and of course i love Disney and editing viddies .i started my passon with WMM but now i'm starting use SV so i'm trying to improve my viddies with better programme.Well i think we will know eachother better talking in the forum so for now it's all ;D
xKlomyselfx
xKlomyselfx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xKlomyselfx

Back to top Go down

Post  xPassionBlossomx Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:20 am

Hii ! My name's Georgia, but everyone calls me Gege. I'm 18 and from England Smile

I started Disney editing about a year ago and have loved it ever since Very Happy
As well as editing I love to read, write and dance. I used to take lessons for a few different styles of dance like ballet, jazz, tap, modern and spanish. But now I either just dance randomly in my bedroom or when I go out to a nightclub Razz

I'm so glad to be a part of this group, and hope to get to know you all a lot better Smile
xPassionBlossomx
xPassionBlossomx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xPassionBlossomx

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty Hej I am PJ

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:58 am

Hey Girls!!
Thank you so much for letting me join! This group seems so sweet and beautiful.

Well anyway, I am PJ short for Pernille Jennifer, I live in Denmark and I am 19 years old.
I must admit, that I really love meeting new people from all over the world and youtube have been giving me that opportunity and I really hope to become friends with you all and make some great meps!! Very Happy
I represent Melody, she is such a sweetheart and in some way like me, cause she dosen't know if the world she lives in is the correct one - lol I just believe I am born in the wrong century, I was so meant to be living in the 70's hehe Very Happy
I graduated high school last year and now I am saving up for the Danish Theater school where I will be studying this August and I am so exciting!! ^^

I hope we are gonna have a lot of fun together! geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 5:39 am

OHEH! Smile Nervous introduction time. xD
Hey guuuys. Smile I'm Vee. <3
And I'm really pleased to be a part of this group. Very Happy

You all sound way awesome, and I wish I could say I came from somewhere more interesting than little old England *winks at Gege*
I'm 16, but can't wait to turn 17 this summer so I can start learning to drive. Very Happy I'm currently in college studying Chem, Bio, English Lit and Psych. Smile SO THATS FUN! XD
And I love to paint, cook and read a lot in my spare time when I'm not video editing. Very Happy I also must admit to being a shopaholic. xD lol

Sooo I look forward to getting to know you girls better. Smile
<3

Back to top Go down

Post  IinesKisuh Tue May 11, 2010 1:35 am

Hi girls! I´m so happy that I can be part of this group! It sure looks awesome!Smile

I´m 18 years old girl from Finland. You all can call me Iines:)
I representing Snow White. I think that she needs to be used more than she is^^ After all she is first Disney princess and fairest in the land Razz We have something in common. We both love animals, (I always tolk with my two cats Very Happy), and Snow White is a nice girl and I´m too:)

I can´t wait to start work with you and get to know you girls better!Smile)<3
IinesKisuh
IinesKisuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 4:26 am

IinesKisuh wrote:I always tolk with my two cats Very Happy
WOOOP! ;D I thought I was the only one that talked to their cat, so I'm glad to here you do to. Heehee! <3 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  IinesKisuh Wed May 12, 2010 6:54 am

RumourDarcile wrote:
IinesKisuh wrote:I always tolk with my two cats Very Happy
WOOOP! ;D I thought I was the only one that talked to their cat, so I'm glad to here you do to. Heehee! <3 Smile
: DDD<3
IinesKisuh
IinesKisuh

Back to top Go down

Post  babybling1993 Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 am

Hi y'all

I'm Paulina, but if you want to create a nickname you're more than welcome! I already have Paulie and Pau, so your choice (okey enough about my name)
I live in Sweden, but I'm half mexican so I speak spanish too Smile I'm 16, but don't be surprised if I act like 5 jocolor
I've always loved Disney and I found out that I loved editing about one and a half year ago, so that's where it all started.
What else can I say? I choose Miriam (Prince of Egypt) to represent me in this group 'cause I really admire her will, faith and strength.

I really look forward to get to know you all!

Love <3
Paulina
babybling1993
babybling1993

Back to top Go down

Post  crisnuncajamas Fri May 14, 2010 4:42 am

woow, i'm glad to meet someone who talk a little spanish Very Happy
^^
crisnuncajamas
crisnuncajamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scallywagstarz Fri May 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi everyone!! =] Well first of all I'm so happy to be part of this group hehe!

So my name is Francesca , people call me Frannie, Fran or anything they want really >.<
I just turned 16 last week hihi I live in the little Mediterranean Island -- Malta =] but I really hope to travel -- lots!-- in the future =]
I actually speak Italian rather well...but do tend to make stupid mistakes so sorry for that x]
Well I've been vidding for about 2 years now..started with WMM and managed to get Sony hehe =] anyways apart from editing I also like music, movies, I'm really interested in the whole acting scenario, photography, art and stuff liike that. I love Disney (doh) xD umm....and all that fantasy stuff hehe
Well I guess that the most of it...*thinks*

YUP! Thats all for now >.<
Well Im really looking forward to getting to know you all and working with youuu!!! clown
scallywagstarz
scallywagstarz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 22, 2010 12:43 am

Helllooooooooo everyone! Very Happy I am excited to be here!

I am Amy, I'm 20 and come from a little island in the North sea called Britain XD. I've loved Disney since before I can remember and it's always been a big part of who I am. I love writing, day dreaming and being among family and friends.
I already know some people well, who posted above me, *waves to Vee and Pau*

Back to top Go down

Post  destinydeceived Sat May 22, 2010 1:39 am

Hi everybody!!! I'm excited to be here xD My name is Katie and I'm from Texas in the USA. I took several years of Spanish in school, so I can speak a lot of it (I'm better at writing than actually talking, though). I'm 20 years old, and I'm studying to be an animator. Needless to say, Disney is a huge part of who I am Very Happy. I got into vidding about 3 years ago, started with WMM like everyone else, eventually got Vegas ... um, what else to say?? I chose Nakoma because I've always related to her supporting role as a steadfast friend, as well as her reluctance to be quite as daring/reckless as Pocahontas, and admire her for doing what she thinks is right.
destinydeceived
destinydeceived

https://www.youtube.com/user/destinydeceived

Back to top Go down

Post  Amymusicals Sat May 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Hello, people, I just dropped in!

My name is Amy and I'm from Brazil. (No, "Amy" is not a common name here, so I always have lots of trouble telling people my name cuz they never understand it. They're like, "Emmy?" "Emily?" "M?" TT).

I'm 15 years old, and school drives me mad XP I am a school geek by nature, but it's still too tiresome. I make videos to relax a little. I can speak Portuguese (official language in Brazil), Spanish and English. I understand a bit of French and Italian, but not too much.

My heroine is Alice! I was very happy to see that she wasn't taken yet, because I really love her (even if I couldn't understand hr movie when I was little XD)
Amymusicals
Amymusicals

Back to top Go down

Post  MimiMuffinz Sat May 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Amymusicals wrote:Hello, people, I just dropped in!

My name is Amy and I'm from Brazil. (No, "Amy" is not a common name here, so I always have lots of trouble telling people my name cuz they never understand it. They're like, "Emmy?" "Emily?" "M?" TT).

I'm 15 years old, and school drives me mad XP I am a school geek by nature, but it's still too tiresome. I make videos to relax a little. I can speak Portuguese (official language in Brazil), Spanish and English. I understand a bit of French and Italian, but not too much.

My heroine is Alice! I was very happy to see that she wasn't taken yet, because I really love her (even if I couldn't understand hr movie when I was little XD)

Oh yay, I have someone my age in the group =DD (I'll be 15 in less than a month ;D).
And I hated Alice n Wonderland when I was a kid, I didn't get it either, haha.
MimiMuffinz
MimiMuffinz

https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz

Back to top Go down

Post  XworldApocalypseX Mon May 24, 2010 2:07 am

Hey everyone! I'm a new member here, and I just want to say that I'm really glad that I got invited to be a part of this great group.

I'm 14, gonna be 15 soon. I love making videos, even when I sometimes don't have the time for it. And I also love to draw and play video games. I can be sort of a nerd sometimes, and usually very reserved when it comes to meeting new people, so sorry if I seem rude for that reason or whatever D: Also, I'm still trying to get used to the way this forum works. It's a bit confusing compared to what I'm used to. XD

My heroine that represents me is Lilo. Again, I'm really happy to be a part of this group and hopefully I'll be accepted here.
XworldApocalypseX
XworldApocalypseX

Back to top Go down

Post  Allyssyah Tue May 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi, girls! My name is Alicia, but everybody know me as Allyssyah, or Ally! I'm 18 years old, and I live in Mexico, but I'd love travel over the world!! Very Happy I speak Spanish and English Smile Um, I love the fantasy, the stories, the books, oh, I really love read! And I love edit videos! I started the last year with WMM, as many others Smile But I didn't made any non disney video with WMM, I made live action vids. The non disney vids I started to make them in Sony Vegas.
I love the animals, specially the cats! I have like 8 cats in my home Very Happy
I hope meet you all and can't wait to do some of your amazing MEPs Wink
Allyssyah
Allyssyah

https://www.youtube.com/user/Allyssyah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi guys! I'm Grace, and I've been on yt for about a year. I'm from England and I can speak... er... English. And a little French. I'm generally known for my colourings, my sense of humour, and my love for cannon (... and spelling it cannon instead of canon XP) I'm that chick who's always making little mermaid vids and writing too much in my descriptions Razz I actually love to talk to people, but I fail SO MUCH at replying to messages. If I don't reply to a message, I'm sorry, it's nothing personal, it's me being forgetful x___x Well, anyway, my character on here is Giselle and I'm looking forward to working with all of you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Masha, glad to see you all =) I'm 17, and I live in Russian Federation (or Russia, whatever you like). I speak english, german and a little bit russian (lol). I love to chat, having fun and so on, but I'm also very lazy x) So, I'll finish my description later, ok?
I can't wait to start working with ya!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Hello Friends!

I'm Kate, and I am 16. I come from Arizona, United States. Currently it is 90 degrees out, which is common during the summer! People who know I come from a desert ask me odd questions, so feel free to ask. XD

I love video editing and old books - which I collect. I have been editing for a little less than a year now, so I still have a ways to go...

I look forward to hearing more about you guys! We're such a diverse group...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum