Disney Heroines Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduce yourself

+14
Lookatheview90
Allyssyah
XworldApocalypseX
Amymusicals
destinydeceived
scallywagstarz
babybling1993
IinesKisuh
xPassionBlossomx
xKlomyselfx
xxMitikaSanaxx
MimiMuffinz
crisnuncajamas
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: introduce yourself

Post  Lookatheview90 Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 am

Hey guys! I'm new here & I'd just like to say I'm really looking forward to working with you guys and being part of this great group

My name is Emily, I live in Tennessee right now (but originally from New York) I'm 19 years old and I've edited for four years. My passions are fashion design, editing, and writing.

My specialty is usually dark/sexy crossovers but I actually really wanted to join this group because it looked like it would challenge me to branch out into different style & genre of Disney editing.

My heroine who represents me is Holli Would, again so glad to join you guys!
Lookatheview90
Lookatheview90

Back to top Go down

Post  ShootingStar0801 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 am

Hi everyone! I'm Allison and I was just accepted into this group Very Happy I'm so excited to be here! I am known as ShootingStar0801 on Youtube, but feel free to call me Allison. I'm 14 (15 in 4 days!) and I'm guessing I'm one of the youngest ones here lol. I live in the USA in the state of Missouri.

I love editing videos, though I'm still fairly new to it. I just got Sony Vegas a few months ago, but before that I used Corel VideoStudio and WMM. My style now is mostly bright and happy, though I may have some sadder videos here and there. But I love sparkles so I mostly stick with that hehe.

Besides making videos, I love figure skating, horseback riding, acting, playing piano, singing, writing, and drawing. I have a big, fluffy puff of a dog named Bear and a Paint horse named Patches and I love them very much! My favorite animal is a horse of course! (Heh sorry for the bad rhyme xD)

Another little fun fact about me is that I'm homeschooled. I've been homeschooled for about four years now and I love it! Yes, I do have friends and yes, I do leave my house xD The drama and choir groups that I'm a part of are special groups just for homeschoolers and they're tons of fun!

I guess I kinda went a little overboard with the introduction.... heh oops Razz Anywhoozle, I can't wait to get to know all of you and I'm really glad to be a part of this group Smile
ShootingStar0801
ShootingStar0801

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Greetings and Salutations Everyone! xD Um, like Allison I'm new- hella stoked to have been invited. My username on the tube is uh Momoriex3 xD but Momo or Moe is usually what I go by- whatever floats your boat. ^^

Actually it just came to my attention that I always use that name- but Momo or Moe is my nickname- my real name is Eryka xD Funfact there. I was born in America- California -which is probably why I say dude alot. xD Though I'm currently living in the desert. I'm 17 but will be 18 in September.

Uh, interests besides editing I love to act, big passion of mine, I adore video games, and movies and tv shows. I'm a smiley abuser and an effect whore when it comes to editing. 8D

I'm really excited to be able to be in this group- and look forward to working with you guys! ^^ it's nice to meet you all! :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:37 am

Hi, Moe, nice to meet you =D

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi everybody! I'm Courtney it's great to meet you all!!

I've been vidding about 5years now on-and-off but now mainly on! Very Happy
I love music, books, and vidding of course. I hope to someday become a pro cinematographer or a music video director.

I'm starting my second year in college where my classes mainly circle around graphics and videos.

So if you ever want to chat I love new friends ^.^

Super excited to be part of this group<3

Back to top Go down

Post  aweirdo1 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 pm

OMG you have no idea how excited i am about joining this group ^^

hi everyone Smile I'm Anna Very Happy I'm 17 and I'm from England. I started vidding about 3 years ago , but thankfully my early videos have been deleted off of youtube, for the good of humanity. They were awful. I started with Final Fantasy but now i mostly vid with Disney Smile
Right now, i'm uber confused by this forum. My mind boggles O_O. I'm sure i'll work it out eventually though Razz

Nice to meet you all and im really excited about working with you ^^

P.S. quick question: where do we choose a character to represent us?
aweirdo1
aweirdo1

https://www.youtube.com/user/aweirdo1#p/a

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:45 pm

aweirdo1 wrote:P.S. quick question: where do we choose a character to represent us?

You should message me with the heroine choice !!!

Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Back to top Go down

Post  JulesDilinger Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Im extremly excited to be here! When I saw my name on the results vid and started jumping up and down and screaming Very Happy And now when I look through the other people in this group it makes me go crazy to see what amazing editors I'll be working with! My name is Julia and I live in the U.S. Im also Polish and speak polish pretty well. So far I think I am the youngest in the group, I turned 13 in April Very Happy So yeaa umm 13 Razz I just started making Disney videos so if Im not as good as you guys then I don't mind a little critizism or some help. I have been making videos before I started making Disney vids but they were live action.(Mostly Pirates of the Caribbean pirat or Sweeney Todd. Im obsessed with Johnny Depp Very Happy)(Oh and thats how I got Dilinger for my username, because Johnny Depp played as John Dilinger in Public Enemies) Well its great to meet everyone Very Happy

JulesDilinger

Back to top Go down

Post  xAmuAnimex Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm

*Jumps in*
hello!!!! Very Happy
I'm Zoey!
I'm 14!
and I'm crazy x) (Just warning you now o.o)

uuuh....I've been editing with Sony Vegas for ALMOST a year now, My fav Movies are probally.....Spirit, Thumbelina, The Little Mermaid, Treasure Planet (Jim is so hot xD) and The Road to El Dorado......just a few O.e

I think I must be the youngest here along with MiniMuffins (I think thats ur name xD I can't remember) who I know from NMS. All well xD Its nice to meet chu all and I hope to make new friends! :3
xAmuAnimex
xAmuAnimex

Back to top Go down

Post  xAmuAnimex Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 pm

xAmuAnimex wrote:*Jumps in*
hello!!!! Very Happy
I'm Zoey!
I'm 14!
and I'm crazy x) (Just warning you now o.o)

uuuh....I've been editing with Sony Vegas for ALMOST a year now, My fav Movies are probally.....Spirit, Thumbelina, The Little Mermaid, Treasure Planet (Jim is so hot xD) and The Road to El Dorado......just a few O.e

I think I must be the youngest here along with MiniMuffins (I think thats ur name xD I can't remember) who I know from NMS. All well xD Its nice to meet chu all and I hope to make new friends! :3

I take it back! xD I'm no the youngest! JulesDilinger is LAWL XD
xAmuAnimex
xAmuAnimex

Back to top Go down

Post  Allyssyah Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Welcome to all the new members!! Very Happy I'm so happy that you all get in! The group is growing up! lol
Is very nice to meet you all.

xAmuAnimex: Yay!! You picked Marina as your character!! Is actually funny that I had Marina as my character when I joined, but few ago I changed her, cuz I never felt Marina as my character, not my type of character. Sounds weird, I know! Razz
Allyssyah
Allyssyah

https://www.youtube.com/user/Allyssyah

Back to top Go down

Post  xAmuAnimex Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Allyssyah wrote:
xAmuAnimex: Yay!! You picked Marina as your character!! Is actually funny that I had Marina as my character when I joined, but few ago I changed her, cuz I never felt Marina as my character, not my type of character. Sounds weird, I know! Razz

Wow really! :O Well thanx for letting me have her xD I think she is so cool! (and funny) so who is ur character now? :O
xAmuAnimex
xAmuAnimex

Back to top Go down

Post  Allyssyah Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 am

She's great! But actually I can't feel very related to her. Not our characters, not even our physical or haircut. *I have a long, long hair, lol * And I always need feel at leats something similar with a character if is gonna represent myself!!
My character now is Angel, from the movie "Rock and Rule"!!
The girl in my icon!! Very Happy
I found her awesome since the first time, and I couldn't help and want have her!!! Very Happy
I think she's more like my type of character. Despite that I'm not actually blond, or able to sing without hurt someone's ears! xD
Allyssyah
Allyssyah

Back to top Go down

Post  xAmuAnimex Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 am

Marina is kinda like me, we look different! but our personalitys are alike! xD we are both Strong and Outgoing!
I've never seen that xD (Probally why I didn't know who she was Razz) and I'm sure your singing isn't that bad! xD
xAmuAnimex
xAmuAnimex

Back to top Go down

Post  Allyssyah Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

There's are lots of movies that I never watched, not when I was younger! I just watched "R&R" few ago, cuz I discovered Angel in a crossover.
Actually our haircuts are alike, well, a bit. lol If you check out the section of pictures you'll see that a pic mine and my icon are actually very similar, even I never intented they look like that!!! xD
I think I'm a lot like her: brave, loyal to her friends, strong...
She's singer in band of Rock, and she got a powerful voice, literally.
So, I don't think I can sing as good as her!! xD But thanks!!! I hope that!!
Allyssyah
Allyssyah

Back to top Go down

Post  xAmuAnimex Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Wow, You do look like her! O_O
xAmuAnimex
xAmuAnimex

Back to top Go down

Post  xAmuAnimex Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:55 pm

ZOMG! I've Just relised that your in DisneyHeroesStudio's too xD So Am I! your character is Little Creek, right? I LOVE Spirit! xD Its one of my fav movies!
xAmuAnimex
xAmuAnimex

Back to top Go down

Post  Allyssyah Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 am

Well, I think I look a bit like her! Laughing

Yes, I'm part of DHST, too!!! Very Happy Oh, yes!! I think I remember have see you in the forum! Prince Cornelius?
Hehehe, yes, Little Creek is my character! I couldn't help and pick him! Razz I love him! xD
And Spirit is one of my fave movies, too :3
Allyssyah
Allyssyah

Back to top Go down

Post  xAmuAnimex Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah, My Character is Cornelius! xD (Chose him because he's in one of meh fav movies xD)
I agree! Little Creek is Amazing! *0* I made a crossover MEP part with him xD
by the way, I love your videos! You have so much talent! *0*
xAmuAnimex
xAmuAnimex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum